Friday, November 9, 2012

Friday Core Burner and Friday Plans

Happy Friday!

Last night I gave this workout to one of my classes. Everyone was hurting and glaring at me by the end, so I figured it was a good one to share with you! Let me know if you try it!

For a 20 minute workout, go through the entire thing twice. Do each exercise for 1 minute each, including the planks. Abs of steel!!


I have the day off before a long weekend working. You can guess what my day is going to involve.

First things first, I've got some group fitness stuff to do at my gym including lots of aerobics. I am supposed to be choreographing a routine so I can show my mentor, but I haven't had time to, yet. I'm probably just going to take his class and then ask him a million questions afterwards. Always a good time. Goal: Don't wear myself out! See below.


This will be next on my agenda today. Our box is doing the workout "Fight Gone Bad" today. I couldn't miss that! This workout includes 5 stations that you move through for one minute each and accumulate points by how many reps you get done. If that isn't hard enough, you do it 3 times through. I've done this workout once before and it wasn't easy. So, of course, that's why I'm excited for it.

And my day is going to round itself out running with these lovely ladies:


Our plan is to do 20 miles this afternoon along the route that Beth is running her first marathon on and I am running my first 50k on. Apparently it's flat and boring, so it's good we will have each other!

I have to admit, I'm a little nervous about running 20 miles so late in the day (team morning all the way), but I am hoping with all the afternoon running I've been doing lately my stomach and body will cooperate!

Its been very cold in Seattle the past few days. Definitely feels like winter out there, although I'm not complaining. I am so excited that I don't have to deal with the freezing New York temperatures this year. I can handle a little rain any day. Anyways, cold weather makes me crave warm beverages, so yesterday I stopped at Starbucks to get a hot tea.


I got the Vanilla Rooibos tea with a splash of soy milk. Hot damn was it delicious! Why oh why did I start the Starbucks addiction! I have a feeling this may be happening again today, but I am going to try and hold off so I can save the Starbucks for a special treat.

I hope you have a great Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment