Thursday, October 31, 2013

Halloween Happiness

Happy Halloween! Today is going to be a great day!

Winifred Sanderson might not think so!
I am FINALLY back in my contacts after a week and a half of wearing my glasses. I apparently had an allergic reaction all of a sudden to my contact solution. I've been using the Costco generic solution for years now! So odd that I all of a sudden developed an allergy. Anyways, I am even more excited than usual to run today because my glasses won't be falling off my face every second! I am still planning to take Milo out to Cougar Mountain for a trail run today!

Speaking of Milo, we talked it over, and he decided he wanted to be Falcore from The Neverending Story for Halloween.

I'm so proud!
Before my eye appointment yesterday, I was able to get in a speedy 3 mile run. Speedy being a relative term. I held about a 7:50 pace, which is currently pretty uncomfortable for me. I had a good motivation to get finished: an appointment with the eye doctor!

I'm still feeling pretty sore from my classes I taught on Tuesday, so hopefully I make it up and down all the trails today!

Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment