Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Kick Butt Circuit Workout

Yesterday was slightly nuts. I opened the gym at 5:30am and then worked the desk until I taught class at 6:30, then it was training and desk work until 1:45pm. My dad was actually in town for a dentist appointment and he popped by to say hello! It was nice to see him right as I got off work.

We visited for a bit before I ran home, walked the pup and then headed back to work to teach class in the evening. Woof! I was pooped after that!

I gave my classes a nice little circuit workout that they loved. I thought I'd share part of it:


One minute for each exercise, 2 rounds of each circuit and a rest between them. Let me know if you try it!

I think another run with Milo at Discovery Park is going to be on the agenda today. Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment