Friday, January 10, 2014

Rainy Week

I am feeling so out of sorts this week! I haven't felt in the mood to do much of anything. I have a feeling it has to do with the weather. I guess we've been lucky for too long, because the rain is finally back. And it has been back ALLLLLLL week long!


So, workouts haven't been very exciting. I haven't been in the mood for running, which is making me nervous. I feel like a need a focus!


I taught my two strength classes on Tuesday and did some light cardio before work (the stairmaster to be exact) on Wednesday. I did do a run in the rain on Thursday, which surprisingly felt pretty good. Sometimes it feel so cathartic to run in the rain!

I've been rocking some good food this week! First off was soup, but the picture of it didn't turn out too well. What is better than soup on a rainy night?

I've continued the Vitamix smoothie obsession. I got some frozen pineapple chunks, which have been turning my smoothies into a tropical love-fest!

Does it GET any greener than this?
I also randomly decided I wanted apple crisp so I made a healthified version with apples, cinnamon, honey; and then oats, coconut oil, vanilla and cinnamon for the topping. Yum! I ate half of it Thursday night and I am hoping to save the other half for breakfast on Sunday!


Looking forward to the weekend and hoping the rain lets up a little bit. I saw this graphic somewhere and thought it was appropriate for the new year:


No comments:

Post a Comment