Saturday, December 28, 2013

Christmas in Pictures

I started Christmas Eve teaching class, which was just perfect. We did a '12 Days of Christmas' workout. I typed it up below. You do it just like the song. 

1 30 second plank
2 star jumps and a 30 second plank
3 bent over rows, 2 star jumps and a 30 second plank
etc.

It was a lot of fun! It ended up taking my class about 30 minutes. We stuck together through the whole thing. I let some people go ahead and told them to just meet us in a plank each round. 


Afterwards, Milo and I got on the ferry to head over to the Peninsula. There was hardly a ferry line at all and we got on the ferry within 30 minutes! Woop!


Milo and I on the ferry. Poor little dude still hates the car. We did make it within 10 minutes of my parents' house before he threw up though! Progress!


My parents don't do a real Christmas tree anymore. This was a tiny guy with some lights and LOTS of presents!


Milo was very happy with lots of room to roam in a big house. We actually ended up tying him and my parents' dogs on opposite ends of the room because they are both puppies and play so rambunctiously!


Hey, Dad, can you get any closer to the TV?


Christmas morning was great! We ended up going out to get coffee and then came back to open gifts. I got a new Vitamix! And some stuff for Milo including some personal training and a Gentle Leader harness.

I went for a short run on Christmas and was wearing the most ridiculous outfit ever, so I asked my Stepmom to take a picture. Please note the green and black striped socks and pink shoes.


The rest of trip was spent hanging out with family, taking lots of walks with the pups and soaking in some relaxing time.


 I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment