Friday, December 13, 2013

All Over The Place

Finally! It's Friday!

This week has felt like it's been all over the place for me. We have 2 people sick at work and one on vacation, so I've been covering a lot. I had to work in the evening last night and it just about killed me. I get SO tired! And when I get tired, watch out!

Wednesday I was feeling really sore from teaching on Tuesday, so I took a desperate Milo to Discovery Park for a quick loop.


It was a nice day for it! The weather was starting to warm up just a bit, and the sun was peaking out from the clouds.


I was feeling extra winded and I'm not sure if my body was just exhausted or if it was the fact that I haven't been running much this week.


So Thursday I planned to go to hot yoga again to make use of my free week, but I ended up having to go back into work (almost a 10 hour workday!). I ended up doing a quick workout at the gym before I had to be on the clock.

My workout looked as follows:

1.5 mile treadmill warm up

3 rounds of the following: (I used 55 lbs and, sadly, that was really hard!)

  • 7 deadlifts
  • 7 power cleans
  • 7 front squats
  • 7 push press
3 sets:
  • 8 jumping pull ups
  • 12 ab roller
All of that took me about an hour to get through and I was so high off endorphins when I finished!

I am hoping I don't have to go back to work this evening so I can get Milo outside to the park and then go to a hot yoga class. I definitely need a rest day, but I want to get one more hot yoga class in today since tomorrow is my last day on the free week and I can't make any of the classes.

On the agenda for the weekend: 
  • Certification exam
  • Making holiday cookies for friends and coworkers
  • Milo time (he's been pretty neglected this week!)
Yippee for 2 days off from work!

No comments:

Post a Comment