Friday, February 1, 2013

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday! I have been out of commission for several days this week, sidelined with a bug of some sort. Not fun. I hate being sick (what a dumb statement, who actually likes being sick?!), so it's a good thing it doesn't happen to often.

I thought I would start this Friday off (and maybe most Fridays?) with some favorites from my week!


I think scooter bowling last weekend was the highlight of my week. There's nothing quite like rolling on your belly towards 10 foam rollers. Actually, that sounds crazy, but it sure was fun!


I've been systematically trying out all of the Larabar flavors and I think my favorite is the Coconut Cream Pie. Obviously you have to like coconut to love this flavor, which I do. It kind of reminds me of the pie my dad always insists on making for Thanksgiving each year. Delicious!


This morning marked my triumphant return to running in shorts! After succumbing to running tights for the winter, I was SO happy to see the temperature outside today at 44 degrees. Perfect shorts weather! There is something so much more freeing about running in shorts rather than tights. I was one happy girl!


And finally, my Monday lifting session with the boys is always a good time. Not only do I look forward to squatting heavy things, but I love the dead-leg feeling I get afterwards, knowing I have worked my muscles in a new way.

What were your favorites from the week? Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment